by Kevin and/or Jeff include:
- ‘Jarvis: The labour shortage and youth unemployment – The Windsor Star’ … I was recently interviewed by the Ann Jarvis of the Windsor Star for an article on apprenticeship, jobs and youth unemployment, which highlighted some of the great work that Blum Inc and others are doing with Apprenticeship 2000 in North Carolina. The article raises some interesting points about how committed employers can solve their own “skills shortage” … if they are willing to make the investment.
- ‘Structured OJT – A New Paradigm’ … presented at the Canadian Society for Training and Development in Toronto Ontario in November 2006
- ‘Rapid Skillset Analysis’ …presented at the Scanlon Leadership Conference in Kalamazoo, Michigan in May 2004
- ‘Maintenance Skills Shortages – A Call to Action’ ….presented at the Wood Technology Conference in Portland, Oregon in March 2004
- ‘Skills Analysis in Unionized Industrial Environments‘ (.pdf download)
Published in January 2003
- ‘Professional Attributes – Making the Most of your Career, Your Business, and Your Life’
Published in April 2000
- While written primarily for students and people new to the ‘world of work’, Professional Attributes has received very good reviews from people of all ages and occupations, and is used as curriculum at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
If you would like to receive a copy, please contact us.